Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Vintage Knott's Map

In this blog’s never ending quest for Knott’s Berry Farm maps, presented today for your inspection is a large Knott’s map from ?? I would place it around 1960, but please let me know if you can get a better date, I sure wish they put a date code on these!

If you missed the prior Maps Knott’s posts and comparisons, you can view them here:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets – Knott’s Maps



All kinds of fun stuff on this map, I sure wish I could have visited the park back then. I see the Dreger Clock (Save the Dreger clock link) in front of Ye Old Candy Shoppe!


Full high resolution scan of the map – 28mb







The back of the map lists all the great shops and things to do and see. If you read thru this, try and imagine what a neat experience this place must have been.


Full high resolution scan of the back – 28mb







A couple of vintage post cards, probably a little older than the map.







And to finish off the post, here’s a great tourist photo from January 1957. Gotta love the lady on the right, the sunglasses, the purse, the skirt, she looks great!


No comments:

Post a Comment