Thursday, March 26, 2009

Imagineeringland Today - November 15 & 16, 1997

Imagineeringland Today - November 15 & 16, 1997. I have no idea what this is about other that what you see here. As a Disneyland fan you’d think I would be more up to speed on this stuff. I guess it’s self explanatory, looks like an event for Imagineer’s and maybe their families? The brochure neglects to mention where this event takes place but I guess if you're invited, you'd know where it is.






Hmmm, interesting pictures, I see Test Track on the upper left, that's a fun ride, too bad the poor Rocket Rods didn’t come out that way.






Here’s a close up of the DCA concept art, looks close to what came out, I think.






Lots of fun things to do! I would head right to Bonusland (fun word!) and have a long discussion with the Imagineers regarding the Rocket Rods and the use of banked roadways. Don't they know the coefficient of friction is vmax = m/s = mi/hr = km/hr? Were they nuts trying to use the flat PeopleMover track?. They "imagineered" failure for the Rods by going cheap.





No comments:

Post a Comment