Monday, March 22, 2010

Disneyland Passport - March 22, 1979

Where were you 31 years ago today? On March 22, 1979 I was at Disneyland! The late 70’s were a great time for me at Disneyland having discovered the freedom of exploring the park without adult supervision.





It’s been a while since we had a Guide Book so here is the entire issue of the Spring 1979Your Guide to Disneyland”.


Your Guide to Disneyland Spring 1979 – 15mb







Here’s all the “lands” boy do I like these guides…
















The map of the Happiest Place on Earth.







That’s right, borrow a Polaroid camera for free, just pay inflated prices for the film! By the way, the Polavision was a huge flop. I bought one on clearance at Sears for $99 in 1981 and I still got ripped off! However it was fun, fascinating and satisfying to dismantle it and see what made it tick.


No comments:

Post a Comment