Friday, August 20, 2010

Magic Kingdom (WDW) 2-day Passport - 1981

It's time to show some love for Disneyland's Florida cousin. From Walt Disney Word's Tencennial here's a couple of Child 2-day Passports. The date should be stamped on these since they appear to have been used? Maybe the ink faded? Well, they're from 1981!







Visit the EPCOT Center Preview theater on Main Street! What do you suppose the little hand written numbers are for?






The Guide Books at Walt Disney World are about 50% larger than Disneyland's.






The map and each land had that 1980's Licorice Pizza style of artwork - I like it even though it makes me feel weird.















[my computer is typing this on its own] "I can't afford to have an independent programmer monitoring me. Do you have any idea how many outside systems I've gone into? How many programs I've appropriated?"


No comments:

Post a Comment