Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Disneyland - 1965

Today we take a little trip back to 1965. Disneyland is 10 years old and already so different than 1955. It's the "Tencennial Celebration" the "First Fabulous Decade". I sure do like to watching the Disneyland Tencennial TV special with Walt showing off all the new and exciting things coming to Disneyland. Walt's interaction with his Imagineers is a pleasure to watch.






Here a "Magic Key Book" From April 1965. These were for "Magic Kingdom Club" members only. I promise I have a whole series coming soon that will detail the "Club".





This "Magic Key Coupon" was pure magic in 1965, it gets you on ANY ride in Disneyland. Hmmm, what to use it on???





Here's your list of choices. I'm heading for the Mine Train thru Natures Wonderland!





$4 seems like a tremendous deal to me.





Here's your Gate Flyer for 1965.





I like 1965, I think I'll stay for while, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment