Monday, June 30, 2008

Grad Nite - 1988

Well, we made it, the last Grad Nite post... Don't fear, I actually have tons MORE Grad Nite stuff, so all things equal, check back next June for a whole news series, plus some of the "best of" from this series.

Grand Nite '88 had a Winnie the Pooh theme, kind of Kiddie-like, but I suppose the Grads are just a bunch of big kids.





This is the LAST time I will tell you this; Hold Your Own Ticket!





"Gate Flyer" showing the show times for the evening of June 23, 1988.







The program, lots of fun photos.







Massive confession; see the group shot in the middle, the guy to the far right in the striped grey jacket and dark grey tie (and beard) is a dead ringer for me. No I wasn't there, I graduated 5 years earlier, BUT I had that exact jacket, tie, pants, hair style and attitude.











This brochure was for students to sign up for grad nite. Notice Michael Bolton was scheduled to appear. But according to the program above, he was replaced with "Men without Hats". Two questions; Who dropped who? And did we get a better deal with the "Safety Dance" crew?









Grad Nites are over, the fun has ended, now on with the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment