Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bonus Sunday

Welcome to a short Bonus Sunday, short but sweet. From Monday's post (link) here is a great Vacationland from Winter Spring 1969. This is one from the two year period where the magazines were slightly larger, mostly taller.


Vacationland Winter-Spring 1969 - 50mb





Super Centerfold.






I like this C & H Sugar ad from the last page. I guess "Speckles" was no longer the official Disneyland sugar, when did that change occur?





Having some spare time this long Holiday weekend was great, I am happy to report my blogger desk is finally all cleaned up and most of my goodies are organized, categorized and safely placed in protective sleeves and binders.  Wow, I've got a ton of stuff to post.  December will be quite busy here on the blog, there's lots of Holiday tickets n' stuff to share! 


**** Update **** Here's a fun little (used) C & H Sugar packet.


No comments:

Post a Comment