Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bonus Sunday

Welcome to Bonus Sunday.

First up is a great Vacationland. This is a Walt Disney World Vacationland (don't run, it’s a good one). This is Issue #2 of Volume #1 dated Winter/Spring 1972. Lots of neat stuff in this issue. As I have done before, these full scans of the WDW Vacationlands are done in “Cinema-scope” with 2 pages scanned at a time. The WDW Vacationland seems to lend themselves to this format as shown on the two sample pages below. Enjoy.


WDW Vacationland Fall/Winter 1972 - 65mb








I sure do like this early 70's style of artwork, it brings back many fond childhood memories...






Next, from Wednesday‘s post (link), I was attempting to scan the entire issue of Modern Screen but a few things happened; (1) I had to disassemble the entire issue as it was stapled and glued together making flat scans impossible and (2) half the pages aren’t numbers so I got kind of confused. Here’s a few more fun pages, look back later in the week for the full issue (sorry Richard).







Hey, my mom used to use Prell!






This ought to wake you up if you’re still groggy and asleep! Wire hangers anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment