Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve at Disneyland - 1975, 1977 & 1978

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! We've got a nice trio of New Year's at Disneyland tickets for your review today (OK, technically there's four tickets). Be sure and check out my previous three years of New Years Eve's posts - can you believe this is the fourth New Year's day post on this blog - I can't!


2007 Post (link) - New Year's Eve at Disneyland 1987

2008 Post (link) - Gala New Year's Party at Disneyland 1966 & 1967

2009 Post (link) - New Year's Eve at Disneyland 1967 - LP by Pepsi



For this years post we're stuck smack-dab in the middle of the 70's. First up 1975 - a Mickey Mouse Watch and a cool fireworks silhouette.






I've actually posted this 1977 ticket before (link) but now I've got the gate flyer to go with it so I thought I'd post the ticket again.





The cover to the flyer nicely matches the ticket.





Minnie Riperton and MECO of "Star Wars Disco" - Sweet!






And last from 1978, this pair of tickets show it saves (2 bucks) to purchase tickets in advance! How crowded do you suppose the park is today and tonight? Suppose you go and let us know.


No comments:

Post a Comment