Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bank America Club at Disneyland - May 4, 1980

Its Bank America Club day at Disneyland - May 4, 1980. Too bad this ticket is punched "Void"!





Here's a Disney News from the Spring of 1980. From Tokyo Magic "That paper sculpture of the Castle (on the cover) was used on other items during DL's 25th B-day. I know you've posted some of those items in the past. The sculpture was also on display in 1980 in one of the windows on Main St. and I took a picture of it....I posted that pic back in July of 2009. I wonder where that sculpture is today? In a landfill perhaps?"












This thing had better not be in a landfill! I understand they still have it, when is the last time they displayed it publicly?




Come back on Bonus Sunday for the entire issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment