Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bonus Sunday

Welcome to Bonus Sunday! First, lets start off with something non-vintage, but most certainly a Bonus, well, a Bonus for me!

This little folder arrived in my mail box yesterday. This is my first Annual Pass renewal, so I was extra excited to see this.





Inside are some nice words about the “Magic of Membership” and...






Here’s the magic for me, my annual pass! I’d show you the back but (a) The mouse might not like that since it’s a current & valid pass and (b) the photo that's on my license is better than this one!





From Monday’s post (link) here is the complete Fall/Winter 1981-82 Vacationland.


Vacationland Fall/Winter 1981-82 – 68.5mb






Adventures in Peter Pan Country” Better catch those adventures while you can, this whole area, ship, skull and all, will be gone in less than a year (link).






From Thursday’ post (link) here is the complete Winter/Spring 1964 Vacationland.


Vacationland Winter/Spring 1964 – 56.5mb






The Majestic Matterhorn. This article is a little hard to read due the drawing of the Matterhorn encroaching on the text… The Full PDF above might be easier to read.





The centerfold “Highlights”.





The back of the annual passport folder, it’s all in the details.





Come back tomorrow for the first edition of “Magazine Monday” Featuring “McCall’s” magazine from February 1956.

No comments:

Post a Comment