Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disneyland VIP Party 1988 - Star Tours Style

Some of Disneyland’s special event tickets of the late 80’s and early 90’s were creatively challenged. This VIP Party ticket show’s the one year old Star Tours but has no mention of it in the text and why is it boxed in the center like that?

You’ll notice this ticket was good on January 10, 1988 or one of the next four Sunday’s in a row. 12 Noon to 12 Midnight sounds like special (or VIP) hours!






Speaking of Star Tours, here is a scan that was donated my Major at Gorilla’s Don’t Blog. Thanks Major, how did you know I might need one of these? I must confess, after my last few trips to Endor I was looking for somewhere solid to sit down and recover. Maybe the attraction  just needs a refurbishment or maybe I do?



See you tomorrow on Bonus Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment