Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Santa Fe & Disneyland R.R. - Part 5

This just in: At first glance this appears to be another early Santa Fe & Disneyland R.R. ticket like some of the others I’ve posted before, you can view them all here (Parts 1-4 link).

Upon closer inspection I noticed this ticket differs from other tickets in my collection and other tickets I’ve seen. The Stub section lists “The New Circle Route”, this wording matches the little 1956 Santa Fe brochure from part 4 (link). 






Yes ladies and gentlemen, the back side of a rare Santa Fe & Disneyland R.R. ticket in all of its Globe Paper goodness.






Was the “New Circle Route” wording used when the two trains stopped passing each other and started making stops at the other stations? I’m confused, you better let me off at the Holidayland station so I can figure this all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment