Friday, May 15, 2009

Disneyland Passports - 1977


In case anyone is doing the math; this marks my 500th post here on the blog (Hey Dave, Major & Matterhorn1959, I'm half way to the 1000 club!).  It’s a little overwhelming to look back at all my old posts, who is this crazy guy with all this paper stuff? What’s even more overwhelming is how much stuff I haven’t posted yet or even cataloged or organized!

For today's post here are a couple of neat Passport’s to Disneyland from May 1977. These are from the day’s when ticket books were still the standard issue and these were available only to “Magic Kingdom Club” members.






The child passport for $6.50. These are in super shape for being 32 years old. I love the little strings.






These 1970’s passports look very similar to the one’s from the 1980’s, except when compared to a 1982 ticket, they’re HUGE! The 1977 one is also on a much nicer card stock.





Thank you to everyone who has commented and emailed me (or even if you have just read my blog).   I’ve enjoyed every minute of doing this blog and reading all the other great blogs on my “favorites” list, you should see my browser choke when I open all 35 blogs at once each morning .  It’s hard to imagine there was a time when my Disneyland obsession was kept all bottled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment