Friday, May 1, 2009

Press Guest Sticker - 1983

Press Guest” Wouldn’t is be better to call it a “Press Pass”? Maybe a “Pass” implies some privilege that a “guest” doesn’t get?  From 1983, this “Press Guest” sticker is a fun green color. I like the castle design, the Disneyland font is not so special.

I like how these “passes” are made from a woven material/textile of some kind and the backing is extra sticky. We used to get these types of stickers in the early 1970’s at my dad’s union family nights, that sticky glue stayed on my clothes forever! 





Once again from the stack of weird souvenir slides, here’s the entrance to Adventureland. This slide is (say it with me) undated, but looking at the clothes I’m going put it at 1978-79, but that’s just a guess. These slides have a weird look to them that’s hard to describe, especially staged ones like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment