Saturday, December 15, 2007

Club 33 Ticket? And related items

A few years back I won an auction on EBay that had no photo's (always risky), it just said "Club 33 Ticket and souvenirs". It went out for just few bucks and I'm not sure what to make of this ticket?

(Start the violin music here) Since I have never been to Club 33 I wouldn't know what a ticket to the Magic Place looks like. Therefore, if someone who has been to the Club and knows what this ticket is for, or when it is from, please let me know.

Not much detail, the back is blank. It's a big ticket at 7" x 3 1/2. It has no date stamp, do you think it's still valid? And valid for what exactly?? Neat Castle silhouette.


Maybe these Napkins can help date this stuff, I'm guessing it's not very old.


And some plastic goodies and matches! Can you smoke as well as drink in Club 33?

Something extra here, just cause it seems to go with the Club's location. This is a 3D postcard from October 1969, large also at around 6" 1/2 x 5". The 3D effect is odd, a little different than the typical 3D photo's I've seen before from this era. The scan came out OK, sorry, I am not a scan master.


Back side. It doesn't sound like Pauline is having a great time at "this place"... Oh man, Postage Due 1 Cent!!!!


Last, and since I am totally off on a non-ticket related tangent, here is a neato little bag from New Orleans Square, late 60's I would guess. It has the slick foil texture on the outside and paper on the inside, like the good old style of wrapping paper.

Sunday, check for the 1965 INA Guide book post....

No comments:

Post a Comment