Sunday, December 2, 2007

Grad Nite 82!

Here's some funky stuff. Grad Nite 82! Grad Nite originated at Disneyland in 1961 for local area students. Fascinating stuff about it over at Wikipedia.

In 1982, $11 got you unlimited rides and attractions, except not ALL of them - according to Wikipedia "Disney has adjusted its policies on which rides to open. Attractions such as Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln have been closed, as students will use them for romantic getaways or to sleep. Generally, the rides that involve travel across water have been closed."


Oh boy, the dress code, I believe this has changed also, denim was NOT allowed in 1982! And, "Hold your own ticket"!


Front cover of the special Grad Nite brochure. It really does look like that, it was all blurry before I scanned it. For the record, much of the early 80's was blurry and fuzzy like this, I know, I was there!

Sister Sledge! "We are Family".... LOL! Tommy Tutone! This is killing me!


Two who pages of what we were supposed to look like having fun on Grad Nite. These seniors look kind of college age don't they?


My School is on there, is yours??????


Coming Monday - The "C" Ticket series. I've been sorting thru them, these are getting really fun now, it's all up town from here!


No comments:

Post a Comment