Wednesday, February 13, 2008

1955 Disneyland Green Press Preview Ticket - Or "Ebay Madness"

Just when you thought you’ve seen everything, here is an amazing EBay auction.

I’ve seen these “Press Preview” tickets before, but never the green one. The silver ones does go for a few hundred bucks, hence the reason I don’t have one!

The auction description claims this to be the “Holy Grails of Disneyland Ticket Collectors” – Well, at least from my perspective, it’s not that fantastic. Jed over at Vintage Disneyland Goodies has posted ticket items that I feel are more desirable (to me at least).

Here is the listing, starts at $895, buy-it-now for on $1000.(EBay Link)






Here is a copy of the “Silver” ticket (Thanks Keeline.com). Is it just me or do these seem easy to duplicate? I have heard stories of all the counterfeit passes made for 7/17/55. This auction looks like the real thing, but a grand? Come on… Do you think it will sell??




If you have one of these (Silver, green or Gold) could you email a scan of it when you have a change?????? (mailto:VintageDisneylandTickets@Gmail.com).

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment