Friday, February 1, 2008

Main Gate Complimentary Tickets

Happy Friday! Well I spent a couple of hours last night hooking up and playing with my new scanner. It is of course totally different that my other one, so I am learning again. Therefore, Today's post is simple but sweet.

Three Main Gate Admission tickets for your viewing pleasure. These are all "Complimentary" and two of them are "Special".... (I think they are all special)

First up is an oldie, exact date unknown, early 60's would be my guess... Too bad someone folded it!




Next up, same design but now it's "Special", date unknown, my guess - 1970. The train station image is similar to what was found on the admission tickets from the booklets at this time.





And last up, from June 14 1973 (the date is stamped on the back) New style, I like it, but I like the older ones better....




And of course, the back side of the tickets!!!! Kind of neat how the message remained identical over the years.... HEY, these are still valid today! No expiration date that I can see!




Tomorrow I will be putting my new scanner to the test. I have MINT Spring 1976 Guide book I will scan in its entirety and post for your weekend reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment