Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Progressland Snap Shot

In addition to an amazing event at Knott’s this weekend I also was lucky to meet up with loyal blog reader and friend “Jim”. Jim has contributed a ton of material to the blog in the past and on Saturday he gave me another large cardboard box filled to the brim with Vintage Disneyland goodies. Vacationlands, Disneyland Lines, Rare Backstage magazines and lots more. THANKS JIM!!!!!

I’m still sorting thru all the goodies, but this little gem jumped out so I thought I’d post it right away. Undated, but it must be from 1964 or 1965. Is that a maternity dress or was that just the style???






Progressland was Free, for the whole attraction???






I always assumed this was a ticketed attraction at the fair like It’s a Small World, I guess not! Come to think of it, it was free at Disneyland too!


No comments:

Post a Comment